We may text, email and use social media in our private lives. But it’s a different matter when it comes to business. The range of technologies transforming workplace collaboration can also seem daunting.
In this hands-on workshop, you will look at how different platforms work. We can even discuss which option will best suit your needs, if you have not yet chosen a platform. You can try out different virtual tools and discover how they can make your working life easier.
In our sessions you’ll find out how to:
• Use video-conferencing platforms like WEBEX, Adobe Connect and Zoom more confidently
• Collaborate more efficiently with your team through online chatrooms such as SLACK
• Convert face to face presentation content into virtual and deliver it competently
• Choose the right technology for the task – be that email or a phone call
• Understand how culture can impact on the way we use technology
• Anticipate and overcome technical issues
• Test-driving possible platforms avoids the administration of signing up for free trials
• Avoids investing in communication technology, software or systems which aren’t right for your team
• Reduces calls to IT support
• Using the right technology for the task will lead to speedier communication
Yes, all courses can be customised for in-house delivery. I will undertake an in-depth needs analysis to create training content which fits your needs.