This highly interactive course can be done in conjunction with the profiling tool, The International Profiler by World Work.
On completing this course you will be able to:
- Appreciate how the underlying values of your host country and culture influence behaviour and attitudes at home and work
- Understand the cultural orientation of colleagues, partners and clients from your host culture
- Apply newly acquired cultural knowledge to negotiate, manage conflict and work together with people from your host culture
- Recognize the impact of cultural difference on relationships and find ways to successfully build relationships both face-to-face and virtually
- Find strategies for coping and making the most of your international experience.
- Access information on country and regional differences
Book Course Back to Courses
while ( have_rows('footer_logos', 'options') ) : the_row();
$LogoImage = get_sub_field('logo_image');