Culture clash can be a challenge in global teams. But sometimes a seemingly aggressive approach is just down to a difference in culture.
Anyone relocating to a different country or working with an international team.
This practical course shows how to:
• appreciate how host culture values influence behaviour and attitudes
• understand better the cultural orientation of people from your host culture
• negotiate, manage conflict and work with people from your host culture
• recognize the impact of cultural difference and find ways to successfully build relationships
• develop strategies for making the most of your international experience
• find information about national and regional differences
• Less time managing misunderstandings
• Reduces HR involvement
• Supports diversity and inclusion targets
Do you already use The International Profiler tool by World Work? This course works extremely well with this.
Yes, I can tailor this course for in-house delivery by undertaking an in-depth needs analysis.
Taken from Navigating International Cultures, in partnership with Maiden Voyage and EasyJet: